Monday, November 17, 2008

Things I Love About My Sis


She comes to visit me after I have a baby.


Taking road trips with her.
She remembers the strangest things from when we were kids.
Like, the flower press.

She's crescent fresh.
We go to Collective Soul concerts together.

Our cats were best friends and now so are our daughters.


She sang in a band.
She thinks she can load a dishwasher better than me.

If I was stranded on a desert island, she's the one thing I'd bring.

She's beautiful.


She came to my rescue when I moved far away from home.
Wild turkey tall-tales.

She loves my kids.
And she's my best friend.

Happy birthday, Lynzee!

1 comment:

Lynzee said...

(typing through my happy tears) That's the best birthday present ever! Thank you. :)

And hey... remember when we made time capsules and dug up the front yard to bury them?