Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reasons today is nice


I've been saving some chocolate from Belgium for a special occasion, and today I'm eating it. Thanks to my sister-in-law for the delicious treat, I sure miss you guys!


Xander's little wheeze is just a virus and it's not down in his lungs.

Splashy, bath-time FUN

My mom is going to be here in less than a week to see my darling boy for the first time since he was born in January.

A friend that has been trying to adopt was just chosen by a birth-mom! Their new baby girl will be born in January. Click here to see her blog and the cute advent calendar she just made.


My sweetheart dropped Olivia off at preschool on his way to work, even though it made him a little late.

And he kissed me goodbye
just a little lingeringly

(Is that even a word? Because that's what it was like.)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for the shout out darlin'. That Xander is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Can't believe your mom has been able to hold out this long. Love your posts girl...

Lahdeedah said...

Yay! It's just a virus. And um, chocolate mmm. That makes a day good.