I've said so many things as a parent that I never dreamed would come out of my mouth. Here are some of the ones that immediately come to mind:
- We don't talk about our privates at restaurants.
- Showing nipples is only for inside our house.
- Stop kissing my arm!
- Get your feet off your brother.
- If you don't brush your teeth they will turn yellow and black.
- No more licking the shopping cart!!
- No you can't see my poop. (which led to an argument /boggle)
- Don't stand in front of the microwave because it has bad magic.
- Ariel is my favorite princess.
- If you stop crying I will stop yelling at you.
- Panties go INSIDE your pants.
What are some of the things you've said that you never thought you would?
Brave Writer Podcast Interview
6 days ago