Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dear Peanut Butter M&M's,

You were there when I was pregnant and sick, single-handedly providing sustenance when no other food was tolerated. After I had the baby you didn't forsake me in the long, cold, lonely hours of the morning when I was trapped under the baby that wouldn't sleep anywhere else.

You've always been there for me, but now the time has come to let you go. I'm sure someday we will meet again, maybe by chance in a supermarket check-out line or deep in my daughter's seized trick-or-treat bag. Until then I need only look in the mirror to be reminded of our time together.

Yours truly,

Anyone else have a food they're in an "unhealthy" relationship with? :)

3 comments:

Lahdeedah said...

Dear Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and I don't mean the skinny.....

Dear Starbucks Frapps...

Dear Starbucks Coffee Ice Cream

Dear Starbucks, in general....

Unknown said...

You should write a book, you're talented.

I would have to say Blizzards. I've rued the day that stinkin' DQ popped up down the street...

Amanda said...

When Scout was born she was at least 80% almond M&Ms...curse you Mars company and all the preying on innocent pregnant women!