Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Kissable

My baby's got so many ADORABLE places to kiss, I can't pick a favorite. Maybe you can help me decide.

Could it be his squishy, tickly belly?


That's the best place for blowing raspberries, but it's also dangerous, since it puts me right in range for some big-time hair pulling. (See that grabby hand, poised to grab my hair and yank it out by the handful?)

Maybe his dimply, pudgy knees? Or his wriggly little piggies?


No, I think it's actually a tie between his neck and his cheek. I mean, how can you resist nibbling on those chubster cheeks? But he is so giggly when I kiss his neck that I just can't decide between the two.



Guess I better stop taking pictures before he falls off the changing table.


Here's a great book called Counting Kisses that's really fun to read to your baby while you give them lots of kisses on all their kissable bits.

3 comments:

Lynzee said...

Alexander, I love the all boy sporty outfit you have on. I'm not fooled by all your mom's mushy kisses. You're 100% boy! -Aunt Lynzee

Lahdeedah said...

Cheeks and baby toes hands down.

I still tell the boys I want big boy toe toast... sets em into fits every time...

Becky said...

He is so adorable! Those pictures made me want to kiss my nephew too. I can't believe how big he is and just how cute those cheeks are.