Tuesday, March 07, 2006

One Man's Mess

On Saturday we moved a van and a car load of boxes and stuff into storage, and I rearranged the living room furniture, and cleaned it all up. It looked great.

So my sweet husband, FIRST THING, goes and dumps a load of clean clothes on the couch. Why? I have no idea. He never does this. I know some people keep clothes on the couch, but we just don't.

The next day he went and bought a Sunday paper. He never does this either. He took the whole thing apart, cutting out coupons, leaving sections and clippings all over the couch. Why? It's a mystery.

The NEXT day he decides it's time to shred documents. IN THE LIVING ROOM. He brings in a trash can, 2 boxes of papers, and the shredder. Need I say more?

I am at a complete loss. I don't understand. When we move I have been saying that the living room will be off limits to kids and cats. Now I think I'm going to have to husband-proof it too. If I just don't put a TV or computer in there, that should do it.

No comments: