Monday, March 02, 2009

What (Not) to Wear

#1 - We are going to Europe in just over 2 weeks!

#2 - We are taking the kids! :)

We are so fortunate to have family in Belgium and London that have offered to host us for a few days. I can't believe how fast our trip is coming up. I still haven't figured out what to pack, but I do know I'm not letting Olivia choose.

Here are some of the outfits she's put together lately:




She walked out one morning wearing that last outfit and asked me what shoes she should wear. I figured it couldn't get much worse, so I told her she could wear any of her shoes she wanted.

Silly me.


Yes, those are Cinderella's glass slippers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss those heady late 80's/early 90's days when a person could wear clothes like that and be the most fashionable person around.