Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Sneak Peek at My Soul


Making this mosaic was so fun. It reminds me of clipping pictures out of magazines and making collages.

I would love to see your mosaics too! Here's how you do it:
  • Answer each of the questions below:
  • Surf over to Flickr (set up an account if you don’t have one–it’s quick and easy) and type your answers (one at a time) into the search bar.
  • From the choice of pictures shown only on the front page, click on the one that moves you.
  • Once the page with your picture opens, copy the URL.
  • Surf over to the Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste your URLs.
  • Click “Create!”
The Questions:
  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you attend?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. What is your favorite drink?
  7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
  8. What is your favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. Choose one word to describe you?
  12. Your Flickr name?
I had to do a few substitutions in cases where the photos I picked didn't show up or what I typed in didn't return any photos, but I think it's pretty neat how this mosaic really seems to capture my soul.

Photo Credits:
1. P4070112, 2. Raspberries, 3. goal #2. 303:365, 4. Night London Eye Green Color, 5. David Boreanaz, 6. Positano, 7. Freedom, 8. Tiramisu, 9. Mom, 10. Alexander and Olivia 3, 11. Mother and joey, 12. Rainy evening ....
Here's where I got the idea:
Jennifer at Thursday Drive
Boliath at In My Head
If you make a mosaic, make sure you let me know so I can see it! :)